The work loan is a personal loan that is perfectly suited to the renovation and transformation of your home.
There are 2 types of credit allowing you to carry out your work:
- Either, you finance your work through a mortgage loan while knowing that this type of credit generates a multitude of costs, a certain length to obtain the decision and the provision of funds (a notarial act is required)
- Either you contract your works loan via an installment loan at preferential rate. Being much faster, the decision is obtained during the day and we only need quotes to carry out this one. The funds are generally made available within 24 hours of signing your credit contract and the entire amount is paid into your bank account.
How to apply for a work loan?
We strongly recommend that you take out your credit in the form of an installment loan for real estate. Not only do you get a quick response, usually within an hour, but the funds are immediately available to you once your credit is signed.
To submit your work loan request, you just need to:
- apply for a loan online
- Gather the necessary quotes
- Prepare a front / back copy of your identity card
- Prepare the last original salary slips received (those for the 3 months preceding the request)
- Prepare the last 3 bank statements proving the income found on the original salary slip
- Prepare the last warning extract from the roll received from the property tax (the cadastre)
You must not send us any documents after submitting your request. If there is agreement, we will ask for them during our meeting.
How much can I borrow without owning?
Unfortunately, you cannot borrow for a work loan if you do not own your home. If you nevertheless wish to carry out some renovation work on the property you are renting, you can always take out a personal loan.
However, before carrying out the work and even before starting any procedure, you are advised to send an authorization request to your owner by registered letter. Without the agreement of the latter, you are formally advised against starting work because the owner may require, at the end of your lease, that everything be returned to the state in which you have rented the property.
Ready work does not rhyme with personal work
If you want to carry out your renovation work without going through a contractor, it is possible but not via a renovation credit. In this case, you must go through the personal loan. You can carry out a simulation on this page: personal loan simulation.
Renovation loan: representative example
Below, you will find a concrete example of the renovation credit that we offer. If you wish to carry out personalized simulations, we refer you to our simulator dedicated to the renovation loan, click on the following link: simulation ready works.
- Type of credit : installment loan
- Duration : 84 months
- APR : 2.85%
- Monthly payment: 420.14 dollars
- FIXED debtor rate: 2.85%
- Amount: 32,000 dollars
- Total cost: 35,291.78 dollars