We cannot wait until the arrival of the brand new Simms G4 Boa Boot in spring 2014! First impressions are that this is a product which is about to set the standard in wading boot durability and comfort, with a design quite obviously based around the style of boots used in snowboarding.
We already love the BOA design featured in the previous boot launched in 2012 but this is a serious step up with a fully neoprene lined inner and the super tough looking new Rivertread grip. A top of the range boot with a price to match aimed at anglers who take their comfort seriously and are willing to make the investment into their time on the water. There is a good reason why guides across the globe choose Simms and why the G4 Boa has been chosen as the winner of the International Fly Tackle Dealer wading boot of 2014!
We await with anticipation for their arrival, but until then please click the descriptions tab below to feast your eyes on the technology used within this boot and find out Simms story behind the design. To reserve a set for yourself (stock is expected in February) or for advice on the new Simms products set to hit the market in 2014 please call the shop on 01398 323008
Please wait whilst we check stock availability...
Simms say ...
Step into Simms’ G4 Boa® Boot and elevate your fishing experience thanks to an asymmetrical Boa® system that delivers an articulated, secure fit over and across the instep. Underneath the G4 chassis you’ll find an advanced RiverTread™ platform that minimises rigid materials in exchange for maximized proprioception—your ability to feel and adapt to an ever-changing underfoot environment.
In addition, Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles provide great grip across slick underwater obstacles via multi-directional lugs—compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs. Inside the boot is an environment hardwired for warmth and comfort, featuring a lined neoprene finish, cushioned where you need it most and ultra-smooth for easy on/off performance.
Key features of the Simms G4 Boa Boot
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ Platform for guide-ready wading performance, support & traction
- Waterproof PU-coated leather & TPU-coated textile upper for maximum abrasion-resistance & durability
- Fully-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
- Boa® Closure System for easy-on/easy-off & a precision, on-demand fit
- A waterproof PU-coated leather & TPU-coated textile upper with an asymmetrical Boa® Closure System & full neoprene lining
- Built on the Simms RiverTread™ Platform with a 4.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- Approx Weight of pair (SIZE 10): 57.6 oz
- Sizes: 07-14
Be the first to write a review!