- Greatest feel of action for more accurate and longer casts
- Superior sensitivity and responsiveness
- The strongest fly rod on the market
- Loads quickly, crisply, but nimbly
- Supremely-balanced feel
- Unmatched fish-fighting power
- Better tracking for dry flies and nymphing
- Smoother transition of power
- Reduced casting fatigue
- Exclusive first-ever thermoplastic, thermoset resins from tip to butt
- Precision Power Taper™
- Woven graphite & gold-anodised aluminum reel seat
- Recoil guides
- Titanium frame stripping guide with NanoLite® ceramic insert
- Translucent-olive finish
- Highest grade cork handle
- Woven-graphite rod tube
- Made in Manchester, Vermont
Please wait whilst we check stock availability...
Introducing the lightest-weight series of fly rods ever made. From the Ion One-Ounce, a 6' 2-weight fly rod that actually comes in at just under an ounce, to a 7' 9" 5-weight that weighs just 1¼ oz., these rods are sublime, bigtime fun when you target fish on small spring creeks and mountain streams. The same Helios™ patent-pending thermoplastic technology found in other Helios rods give you a fly rod with the sweetest action, accuracy, and durability. Each features a classic cork-and-slide ring reel seat and a special, laser-engraved, gold-anodized aluminum butt cap.
Be the first to write a review!