- Welded tip loop
- Twin colour floaters for easier casting and bite detection
- ‘Liquid slick' lubrication system
- AFTM size specific tapers.
- Mach floating and intermediate lines feature compound belly's for improved line control and stability at distance.
- Available in a range of densities from full floating to type six sinking
Please wait whilst we check stock availability...
The Mach series trout lines feature a heavily-engineered compound taper that offers distance, control and presentation from both short to maximum ranges. The lines are built on a low-memory supple core with a durable, liquid slick, PVC impregnated coating. They also feature welded tip loops. And, of course, they are AFTM size specific to meet the needs of the most demanding single handed anglers.
Fourteen lines in the range cover the majority of situations any trout angler will meet during the course of a typical season. The wide variety of floating, intermediate and sinking lines make these the immediate choice for the serious angler.
Be the first to write a review!